We are believers, moved by a common purpose. We are regularly inspired to do more, and relish the reward of seeing great things happen when we invest in helping others. We love a challenge, are committed to excellence, and swing for the fences when it comes to providing personalized attention and top-flight care to those who struggle with addiction.
We work hard and have fun, functioning as a team and treating each other like family. We are a diverse team of professionals working to guide each of our clients on a powerful journey to healing, and we love what we do!
If this describes or appeals to you, or if you want to work for integrative treatment center committed to transforming the lives of its clients, we’d love to hear from you! We are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. See below for more information about our current job openings.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
REPORTS TO: Residential Program Manager
- Upholds all DBHDS licensure requirements pertaining to the residence;
- Supports and behaves within BTG philosophy and regulations;
- Assists with overseeing and maintaining orderliness, cleanliness, health, and safety standards of the household;
- Oversees safety and wellness of clients and residence during the evening, overnight, and weekend hours;
- Assists in planning and serving of breakfast and dinner (or oversees the same), including cleaning of dining area, kitchen and relevant equipment;
- Provides support to Nutrition Support Staff for client lunches;
- Administers and documents client nutrients and medications;
- Completes, safeguards, and delivers client paperwork as directed;
- Maintains food and household supply list for adequate quantities and wholesome qualities, designating biodegradable, organic, and fresh foods whenever possible;
- Helps to maintain kitchen and household equipment in good working order;
- Collaborates with Clinical Staff regarding client progress and issues on a daily basis;
- Communicates with Administrative Staff regarding client schedules and appointments;
- Communicates with Facilities Staff regarding repairs and upkeep of BTG property;
- Transports clients as directed;
- Oversees clients at gym or other scheduled activities as directed;
- Performs other tasks and duties as instructed.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma;
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with clients, staff, and professionals;
- Must attend and pass Board of Nursing Medication Administration training;
- Valid driver’s license;
- If applicant declares self to be in recovery, s/he must be free of active chemical dependency for a minimum of two years.
- One year experience working in a residential substance abuse/mental health setting preferred;
- General understanding of chemical dependency treatment and the principles of self-help support groups;
- Flexible hours to include weekend and evening shifts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental benefits
- Retirement plan
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or send to:
Bridging the Gaps, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
423 W. Cork St.
Winchester, VA 22601