A Full Continuum of Care
Scores of patients and families have found hope and healing through Bridging the Gaps programs. For years BTG has used proven effective practices to aid clients on their journey towards recovery. Our holistic approach gets to the root of the addiction, which establishes foundations for lifelong healing. We offer a variety of different programs designed to fit your unique needs, including residential and outpatient treatment.
The structure of BTG’s residential treatment program is based on a continuum of therapeutic services over four phases.
- Phase I achieves physical and emotional balance
- Phase II focuses on fundamental issues underlying the disease of addiction
- Phase III implements sober independent living in the real world
- Phase IV sustains accountable, clean, and healthy living
As the client progresses through each phase, they are given increasing amounts of autonomy, which supports their transition back to life outside of treatment. By providing a gradual transition from the treatment setting, we support the client in forming a solid foundation in his or her recovery, which ensures maximum opportunity for sustained quality sobriety.
Learn more about our phase-based residential treatment program.
As part of Bridging the Gap’s commitment to providing quality, cost-effective, and comprehensive services, we offer flexible levels of care for individuals whose needs and circumstances may allow them to grow in a less-restrictive, non-residential treatment setting.
We offer three different evidenced-based outpatient programs:
- Partial Hospitalization/Day Treatment (PHP) – a full day treatment program
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) – a half-day program, which provides you with flexibility for your afternoon hours after treatment
- Continuing Care (OP) – an outpatient evening program
Click here to learn more about our outpatient programs.