Full Day Structured Program
BTG is committed to helping all people who suffer from substance use disorders find the treatment services that they deserve. Our Partial Hospitalization (PHP) program (commonly referred to as day treatment) reflects our commitment to a full continuum of care and offers a rigorous option for individuals whose needs and circumstances make them candidates for a non-residential program.
By combining intensive, structured sessions and individualized attention with live-at-home flexibility, day treatment effectively addresses key issues and barriers to recovery at a lower cost than residential treatment.
The day treatment program consists of:
- Daily therapeutic group sessions
- A personalized, comprehensive assessment of the client’s treatment needs and goals
- Individualized treatment plan to help the client meet their treatment goals
- Weekly individual counseling sessions
- Individualized oral nutritional therapy
- Psycho-educational sessions on the physiological, psychological, social, familial, and spiritual aspects of the disease of addiction and life in recovery
- Psycho-education on living skills, healthy coping skills, and relapse prevention strategies
- Fitness and nutritional education
- Acupuncture detoxification services
- Meditation and stress management
- Family psycho-education and conjoint sessions
- 12 step meetings
As part of BTG’s integrative approach to supporting physiological healing, individuals may choose to receive neurofeedback and intravenous therapy for an additional fee.
All day treatment clients are provided with individualized treatment designed to meet their personal needs. With an eye toward a client’s previous treatment experiences and exposure to key recovery concepts, all efforts are made to provide a curriculum that is new and challenging for the client.