We are believers, moved by a common purpose. We are regularly inspired to do more, and relish the reward of seeing great things happen when we invest in helping others. We love a challenge, are committed to excellence, and swing for the fences when it comes to providing personalized attention and top-flight care to those who struggle with addiction.
We work hard and have fun, functioning as a team and treating each other like family. We are a diverse team of professionals working to guide each of our clients on a powerful journey to healing, and we love what we do!
If this describes or appeals to you, or if you want to work for integrative treatment center committed to transforming the lives of its clients, we’d love to hear from you! We are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
You are welcome to send a resume to email@example.com
Current Career Opportunities with BTG
Provides counseling services (group and/or individual) for assigned clients. Coordinates all aspects of client treatment.
- Performs client evaluation and assessment interviews to determine necessity and level of treatment; refers to other programs as appropriate
- With client participation, develops individualized treatment plans for review by treatment team
- Reviews progress and updates plans at intervals based upon program requirement
- Conducts and documents individual counseling sessions as required
- Conducts and documents group counseling, including psycho-education, therapeutic process and relapse prevention group sessions
- Coordinates client treatment with the Clinical Team, program coordinators and other staff as appropriate
- Develops aftercare plans and discharge summaries
- Presents educational lectures for client groups as directed
- Participates in in-service training
- Presents on topics of expertise as requested
- Performs crisis intervention work and/or prepares families or employers for planned interventions as necessary
- Completes documentation and reports in a legible, accurate and timely fashion
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Master’s Level (preferred)
- Master’s degree or soon to complete Master’s in a behavioral health field: Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or Addictions.
- At least two years working in the treatment of chemical dependency
- Must be one of the following:
- QMHP-A credentialed
- License eligible (supervision for licensure)
- Licensed by the Virginia Board
- Substance Abuse credentialing or eligibility to pursue credentialing within the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Bachelor’s Level
- Bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field: Psychology, Social Work or Addictions with emphasis on counseling techniques
- At least one year working in the treatment of chemical dependency
- Must hold the QMHC-A credential
- Knowledge of chemical dependency treatment, principles of self-help support groups, and available community resources
- Ability to communicate and consult effectively with other health professionals
- If applicant declares self to be recovery, s/he must be free of active chemical dependency for a minimum of two years
We are looking for both full-time and part-time client support specialists to join our team. Do you have an interest in working with people in recovery? Our client support specialists work in the residential home with clients to support their daily activities.
- Upholds all DBHDS licensure requirements pertaining to the residence;
- Supports and behaves within BTG philosophy and regulations;
- Assists with overseeing and maintaining orderliness, cleanliness, health, and safety standards of the household;
- Oversees safety and wellness of clients and residence during the evening, overnight, and weekend hours;
- Assists in planning and serving of breakfast and dinner (or oversees the same), including cleaning of dining area, kitchen and relevant equipment;
- Provides support to Nutrition Support Staff for client lunches;
- Administers and documents client nutrients and medications;
- Completes, safeguards, and delivers client paperwork as directed;
- Maintains food and household supply list for adequate quantities and wholesome qualities, designating biodegradable, organic, and fresh foods whenever possible;
- Helps to maintain kitchen and household equipment in good working order;
- Collaborates with Clinical Staff regarding client progress and issues on a daily basis;
- Communicates with Administrative Staff regarding client schedules and appointments;
- Communicates with Facilities Staff regarding repairs and upkeep of BTG property;
- Transports clients as directed;
- Oversees clients at gym or other scheduled activities as directed;
- Performs other tasks and duties as instructed.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma;
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with clients, staff, and professionals;
- Must attend and pass Board of Nursing Medication Administration training;
- Valid driver’s license;
- If applicant declares self to be in recovery, s/he must be free of active chemical dependency for a minimum of two years.
- One year experience working in a residential substance abuse/mental health setting preferred;
- General understanding of chemical dependency treatment and the principles of self-help support groups;
- Flexible hours to include weekend and evening shifts.
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental benefits
- Retirement plan
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- Completion of Board of Nursing Medication Administration training (on-the-job training course)
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time