We are believers, moved by a common purpose. We are regularly inspired to do more, and relish the reward of seeing great things happen when we invest in helping others. We love a challenge, are committed to excellence, and swing for the fences when it comes to providing personalized attention and top-flight care to those who struggle with addiction.
We work hard and have fun, functioning as a team and treating each other like family. We are a diverse team of professionals working to guide each of our clients on a powerful journey to healing, and we love what we do!
If this describes or appeals to you, or if you want to work for integrative treatment center committed to transforming the lives of its clients, we’d love to hear from you! We are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
You are welcome to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-In Hiring Event
Bridging the Gaps is urgently hiring residential support staff and we are seeking a qualified clinical supervisor. Please join us for a walk-in hiring event!
When: Friday, November 20th and Saturday, November 21st from 10am to 2pm
Where: 31 S. Braddock St, Winchester, VA 22601
Please call us at 540-535-1111 if you have any questions.
Current Career Opportunities with BTG
Bridging the Gaps is an integrated, multidisciplinary substance abuse treatment center offering all levels of care. We are looking for a talented professional to join our team as the Clinical Supervisor. The applicant must be licensed in the state of Virginia as an LCSW, LPC, or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
Summary of Duties:
- Promotes quality of client care through program oversight, supervision, and staff development
- Performs client evaluation and assessment interviews to determine necessity and level of treatment; refers to other programs as appropriate
- With client participation, develops individualized treatment plans for review by treatment team
- Reviews progress and updates plans at intervals based upon program requirement
- Conducts and documents individual counseling sessions as required
- Conducts and documents group counseling, including psycho-education, therapeutic process and relapse prevention group sessions
- Coordinates client treatment with the Clinical Team, program coordinators and other staff as appropriate
- Develops aftercare plans and discharge summaries
- Presents educational lectures for client groups as directed
- Participates in in-service training
- Presents on topics of expertise as requested
- Performs crisis intervention work and/or prepares families or employers for planned interventions as necessary
- Completes documentation and reports in a legible, accurate and timely fashion
Master’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience as a mental health professional and 2 years of supervisory experience;
Experience in substance abuse treatment preferred;
Commonwealth of Virginia licensure or license eligibility as a Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor or equivalent licensure to be approved for eligibility as a qualified mental health professional;
Demonstrated leadership and communications skills;
Flexibility to deal with interruptions, scheduling changes and unexpected situations;
If applicant declares self to be recovery, s/he must be free of active chemical dependency for at least five years.
We are looking for both full-time and part-time client support specialists to join our team. Do you have an interest in working with people in recovery? Our client support specialists work in the residential home with clients to support their daily activities.
- Upholds all DBHDS licensure requirements pertaining to the residence;
- Supports and behaves within BTG philosophy and regulations;
- Assists with overseeing and maintaining orderliness, cleanliness, health, and safety standards of the household;
- Oversees safety and wellness of clients and residence during the evening, overnight, and weekend hours;
- Assists in planning and serving of breakfast and dinner (or oversees the same), including cleaning of dining area, kitchen and relevant equipment;
- Provides support to Nutrition Support Staff for client lunches;
- Administers and documents client nutrients and medications;
- Completes, safeguards, and delivers client paperwork as directed;
- Maintains food and household supply list for adequate quantities and wholesome qualities, designating biodegradable, organic, and fresh foods whenever possible;
- Helps to maintain kitchen and household equipment in good working order;
- Collaborates with Clinical Staff regarding client progress and issues on a daily basis;
- Communicates with Administrative Staff regarding client schedules and appointments;
- Communicates with Facilities Staff regarding repairs and upkeep of BTG property;
- Transports clients as directed;
- Oversees clients at gym or other scheduled activities as directed;
- Performs other tasks and duties as instructed.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma;
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with clients, staff, and professionals;
- Must attend and pass Board of Nursing Medication Administration training;
- Valid driver’s license;
- If applicant declares self to be in recovery, s/he must be free of active chemical dependency for a minimum of two years.
- One year experience working in a residential substance abuse/mental health setting preferred;
- General understanding of chemical dependency treatment and the principles of self-help support groups;
- Flexible hours to include weekend and evening shifts.
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental benefits
- Retirement plan
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- Completion of Board of Nursing Medication Administration training (on-the-job training course)
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time