Our Residential Treatment Center in Virginia
When searching for a residential addiction treatment program, it’s important to find a treatment facility that meets your needs. Oftentimes, people struggling with substance abuse have a number of distractions in their life that might lead them back to addiction. Fortunately, our residential treatment center is equipped with all the tools to give you the best opportunity for long-term sobriety.
At Bridging the Gaps, we understand how important a high-quality facility is. We understand no two patients’ mental illness and substance use disorders are the same. In order to receive the quality care you deserve, we treat our patients individually with the utmost care.
Drugs and alcohol should not control your life. If you or a loved one struggles with substance use and is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues, consider Bridging the Gaps to help you get your life back.
Structure, Supervision, and Support
The structure provided within our residential rehabilitation treatment programs is very beneficial to clients and provides much-needed stability. The residential environment also offers 24/7 supervision and support, ensuring that all of the client’s individual needs are met.
Our knowledgeable and compassionate staff encourages and motivates our residents on a daily basis. Most of our residents develop a strong bond of trust with our team and feel more at ease knowing they have constant individualized support.
Residential Treatment Options and Modalities
By carefully tailoring treatment plans and programs to individuals, it allows them to receive treatment that’s most useful for their needs. Our treatment modalities and mental health services give the client the tools necessary for life post-treatment.
Out treatment options at BTG include:
- Music and art therapy – Music and art therapy are valuable tools for expressing thoughts and feelings, which is important to working toward addiction recovery. Our music and art therapy programs aim to encourage individuals to work through pain and trauma through these forms of self-expression.
- Relapse prevention strategies – Residential addiction treatment enables not just therapy during treatment but also preparation for living a recovery-centric lifestyle. This often includes strategies to manage stress, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and build life skills, aiding in reducing the risk of relapse.
- Evidence-based therapies, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – These treatment programs focus heavily on providing treatment that’s proven to be effective. This type of treatment includes motivational interviewing, EMDR – brainspotting, dialectical behavioral therapy, and cognitive-behavioral therapy, all of which are types of talk therapy that help change thought processing.
- Family programs and counseling – In long term residential treatment for drug addiction, it is nearly always important to consider the role of family. In our treatment programs, family therapy is a component of the process, enabling individuals to work through the pain and relationship trauma that occurs due to addiction. Families learn to work to overcome those challenges while also learning how to manage relationships during recovery.
- Building skills and tools for life after recovery – This includes establishing life skills and learning how to maintain a job, care for day-to-day needs, and rebuild health.
- After-care and support from the BTG community – When looking for a residential alcohol rehab near me, many people need to focus on their future after addiction treatment. With ongoing therapy programs and after-care support, there is always help available to overcome the challenges often present.
Our Admissions Director is Here to Guide You
At Bridging the Gaps, we strive to make the admissions process easy to understand and stress-free. We’re available 24/7 to answer your questions. We know that choosing the right treatment for you or your loved one is a big decision.
We look forward to answering your questions – all calls are confidential.
Call (540) 535-1111
Contact Us Today
Another benefit of the BTG residential environment is that clients can learn to live as part of a sober community. Addiction is often a disease of isolation, so having community support is essential to the healing process. There is always someone there to help you within the residential setting – either staff or sober peers.
The beautiful serene setting of Shenandoah Valley allows clients to focus on their recovery while achieving spiritual and emotional well-being. Within the tranquil self-reflecting environment, members become a part of a tight-knit community part of people with a common goal — recovery.
Our rehab center will have support groups that care for your well-being. The friendly small-town atmosphere gives the individuals going through treatment at BTG to learn and connect with one another. Our location also allows clients to gain a strong foothold in 12 step programs and networks by attending local meetings during their time in treatment.
Freedom from Daily Stressors
The BTG residential setting also offers opportunities to develop and practice living and coping skills within a safe and supportive environment. Many people find the break from everyday stressors a significant bonus of engaging in residential treatment.
Freed from the obligations of work, school, and other stressors, an individual in residential treatment can focus entirely on healing their mind, body, and spirit. Being in this environment ruly allows the individual to grow as a person.
A residential treatment facility provides a sade, effective, evidence-based care for individuals to overcome substance abuse and mental health issues. By being in a residential treatment program, individuals have the opportunity to leave their daily stressors and focus on themselves.
Support in Transition to Independent Living
When the client is assessed as ready, Bridging the Gaps supports transitioning slowly to more independent living to ease any difficulties the client may encounter. Each client is guided on an individualized taper from the structure of the residential treatment setting to promote maintained abstinence and relapse prevention.
We offer an environment where residents achieve a more independent form of living than is possible in other settings. It is the perfect chance to pursue therapeutic treatment and work toward their road to recovery.
All of our residences provide a well-appointed, relaxed and comfortable environment. Clients can enjoy the comforts of home while working on healthy both physically and mentally. Drayton and Sharrett Houses, primary residences for early recovery clients, and Hamilton House, our structured sober living facility for longer-term clients, provide all of the typical home features.
Virginia Residential Treatment Center at Bridging the Gaps
Our knowledgeable and compassionate staff encourages and motivates our residents on a daily basis. Most of our residents develop a strong bond of trust with our staff and feel more at ease knowing they have constant individualized support.
Our facility’s experience gives you an individual approach to have the best chance for a healthier and happier life. Whether you need residential alcohol or drug treatment, short-term treatment, or long-term residential treatment, we offer treatment programs that are personalized to each patient’s needs. Please contact us today to learn more about Residential Treatment Centers in Virginia at Bridging the Gaps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Residential treatment allows a person to live at the treatment center for a period of time while receiving comprehensive care through numerous treatment options.
When using a residential drug rehab near me, individuals are able to move away from home and the stress in their current life. This allows for more comprehensive treatment in a controlled environment, allowing an individual to gain the time to learn and recover. During treatment, individuals are able to explore what brought on their addiction, the pain of past trauma, and how to manage their mental health conditions.
Residential rehabilitation treatment programs like this are best for individuals who have struggled with addiction for some time. It is often necessary for people who have a long history of use, are using a significant amount of a substance, or using a highly addictive substance. Individuals who have tried to stop using and failed to do so may also benefit from this type of treatment. It is also beneficial to people who have relapsed or overdosed in the past as it can provide a higher level of treatment and focused solutions to help even in the most difficult of cases.